Why Top 45?

These are the things that float to the top of my list of activities that I want to do for the year 2012 when I am 45 years old. The list is comprised of things that I have either never tried or have wanted to try and just didn't have the courage or time to do it. Follow along and watch my progress and feel free to comment or add words of encouragement to help keep me going for the next 365 days!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

SXSW Part 1

SXSW has been a blast so far!

I took a break Sunday and I am only seeing one movie tonight due to work, but the breaks have been needed.  Even standing in the rain was fine by me because of all the fun I have been having.  I wanted to give a brief update of the events so far. 

Below is the list of movies I have seen so far and I will give a longer description of each and what I thought about them in the next couple of days when I have more time.

Day 1:
Cabin In The Woods
The Babymakers

Day 2:
The Imposter
Nature Calls
Safety Not Guaranteed
Iron City (not sure if I can count this one since I slept through most of it, but will explain later)

Day 3:
Break for work and rest

Day 4:
Beauty is Embarrassing
The Hunter
Decoding Deepak

Day 5:
Wonder Women!
Trash Dance
Waiting for Lightening
Beauty is Embarrassing (Andy wanted to see it and I did not mind at all seeing it again)

Day 6:
My plan is to see Bernie tonight with Jack Black as one of the stars....

More to come in the next couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment