Why Top 45?

These are the things that float to the top of my list of activities that I want to do for the year 2012 when I am 45 years old. The list is comprised of things that I have either never tried or have wanted to try and just didn't have the courage or time to do it. Follow along and watch my progress and feel free to comment or add words of encouragement to help keep me going for the next 365 days!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Apple Workshop - iPhone

To some people, this is like Mecca:



I spent a measly hour here taking an iPhone 4 workshop to help me learn the ins and outs of my new phone.  I say measly, not because the instruction was bad, on the contrary, it is just going to take many more hours to learn everything the iPhone can do.



Marv, our instructor, did a great job showing some of the neat tricks like using the '+' key to take photos instead of the 'button' on the screen as well as some cool ways to use the map to identify bad traffic areas to and from your destinations.  He touched a little on the Siri features and I am sure an hour alone could be dedicated to that.  I look forward to playing with it some more on all the free time that I have (that was stated with a little sarcasm, of course).

The final photo of the class is of my classmates who are all first-time iPhone owners.



Watch out here we come! 
(of course no texting while driving...)

No comments:

Post a Comment