Why Top 45?

These are the things that float to the top of my list of activities that I want to do for the year 2012 when I am 45 years old. The list is comprised of things that I have either never tried or have wanted to try and just didn't have the courage or time to do it. Follow along and watch my progress and feel free to comment or add words of encouragement to help keep me going for the next 365 days!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Urgent

I saw this today on Facebook and had to post it here because I believe it is relevant.

"The future has several names.
For the weak, it is impossible.
For the fainthearted, it is unknown.
For the thoughtful and valiant, it is ideal.
The challenge is urgent, the task is large, the time is now."
~Victor Hugo


The time is now....

Coming soon:
"The List"

Those of you reading this blog, feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment