Why Top 45?

These are the things that float to the top of my list of activities that I want to do for the year 2012 when I am 45 years old. The list is comprised of things that I have either never tried or have wanted to try and just didn't have the courage or time to do it. Follow along and watch my progress and feel free to comment or add words of encouragement to help keep me going for the next 365 days!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Amazing Race

Well, my brother Chris and I decided to do something a little crazy today...






As I believe I have mentioned before, I didn't put things on the list that I don't have control over completing.  But, I am open to amending the list if something like getting chosen to be on Amazing Race happens....

For example, filming happens May and June 2012 which means I would have to forgo the Danskin Triathlon since there would be some overlap.

I saw on Facebook that they were accepting applications last night around 8:45 and called Chris to see if he would be interested in applying with me.  Being the awesome brother that he is, he was here around 9am to complete the application and make a video with me.  When I can figure out how to upload the video, I will, but here are the photos we sent along with the application:













Even though we would be on a team together, his photo is titled 'AmazingRaceLoser' and mine is titled 'AmazingRaceWinner' because he is such a loser.  As a matter of fact, I told him that if we didn't get picked, he should apply to be on "The Biggest Loser" because he is a loser.  This is all in jest of course because I wouldn't pick a loser to be on my team!!!

Will let you know if we are picked!


***Update:

Our silly videos.  Keep in mind we did this in like 30 minutes and had to enter ASAP so no time to test it out...
Amazing Race Team on You Tube



No comments:

Post a Comment