Why Top 45?

These are the things that float to the top of my list of activities that I want to do for the year 2012 when I am 45 years old. The list is comprised of things that I have either never tried or have wanted to try and just didn't have the courage or time to do it. Follow along and watch my progress and feel free to comment or add words of encouragement to help keep me going for the next 365 days!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Motivation

Sorry for the brief delay in posting.   I find this time of year to be difficult for me because I need to look for motivation instead of hibernation.  On top of difficulty with the lack of sunlight, I have actually been busy with clients, which is great in this economy as a realtor, but it is keeping me from my training which in turn keeps me motivated.  Can you see the vicious cycle I am battling right now?

Seriously though, I did have to make a trip to the Texas Orthopedics to have my left foot looked at because it has been bothering me quite a bit for about two weeks.  Nothing showed up on the x-rays, but my lovely doctor suggested that I get some orthotics for my feet to help with arch support and metatarsal cushion.  I promptly bought several pairs for various shoes and along with the ibuprofen regimen, my feet are back to happy feet.  Now to do something about my schedule and getting to work out...

Thanksgiving is this coming week so my goal is to get back into the swing of swimming and getting to the gym the week after next....

I will finish the discussion of my list this week then be back online after the holiday weekend.

Feel free to leave a comment or a story about what keeps you motivated, I could use them this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment